Having a clear value proposition and a clean website provides a strong first impression. However, it’s no longer enough to put up a website and leave it as is. For your website to be great, you must maintain it with updated content, technical support, and search engine optimization. The benefits of website maintenance far outweigh the costs.
Too often, sites are created and left to gather dust. Such sites will never perform, quickly become incompatible, and eventually require a complete overhaul. By putting as much care and expertise into maintenance as was put into site development, you can extend the life of your website and capture more return on your investment.
A proper investment in website maintenance requires design sense, technical savvy, strong copywriting skills, subject matter expertise, and a sound strategy for sales and lead development. Otherwise, all you have is an online brochure.
Benefits of Website Maintenance
- Improve Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to drive traffic and leads at a lower cost than Pay-Per-Click advertising (PPC).
- Regular updates to company news, products, services, and blogs, improve SEO and provide content to share in social media and sales conversations.
- Website performance encourages visitors to stay on your site and improves your SEO ranking.
- Site security protects your online investment, brand, and safety of your online visitors.
- Extend the life of your website and increase ROI.
If you’re looking for web help, look no further than the team here at markITnerds. Contact us today to learn more.